FSD - FSFI-6
- Do talk to your partner about any changes in your sexual needs and sexual health. Try and set aside a time in daylight hours with your partner to explain your symptoms. Be clear and try not to talk for too long. Always try and use "I" instead of "you" and "we."
- Maintain a healthy relationship. Take time to be together, hold hands, and try new activities.
- Plenty of foreplay - don't rush it!
- Counselling. Consider making an appointment to see a counsellor who is a specialist in sexual and relationship issues.
- Only take medication prescribed by your clinician, never from an unreliable source especially the internet.