Erectile Dysfunction - SHIM
What to expect at your visit:
- A lifestyle and medical assessment enquiring about smoking, alcohol intake, use of illicit drugs, prescription drugs and hormone problems.
- Tests: may include blood test, glucose, testosterone, lipid profile, blood pressure and urine test.
- Physical exam.
Questions to expect:
- Do you have any past medical problems
- Any changes in your sexual needs or desire?
- How often does your erectile problem occur?
- Do you get erections during masturbation?
- Do you get night and early morning erections?
- How’s your relationship with your partner?
- What treatments (if any) have you tried?
- Do you experience hot flushes and sweating attacks?
- Do you regularly take codeine tablets?