Premature ejaculation - PEDT
What to expect at your visit:
- A lifestyle and medical assessment enquiring about smoking, alcohol intake, use of illicit drugs, prescription drugs and hormone problems.
- You may have some blood tests such as thyroid hormone and glucose blood tests.
- Physical exam.
Questions to expect:
- How often do you have sex?
- Do you experience premature ejaculation every time?
- Are you able to delay ejaculation when you masturbate or at any other times?
- Roughly, what’s the time between penetration and ejaculation?
- Is your premature ejaculation affecting your relationship?
- What treatments (if any) have you tried?